Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hamburger Pie Requires An Egg

I saw Watchmen in Mount Pleasant on Friday and enjoyed myself. While I am still convinced that no one will see this film thanks to marketing aimed towards lovers of the graphic novel leaving the uninitiated lost and bewildered, it was a lot of fun- even with the rather odd sex scene. Night Owl going to town on The Silk Spectre is one thing, but instead of a good pile driving the action mimicked an ultra sonic jewelery cleaner. Awkward.
Baffling fornication aside, the movie did a nice job placing camera angle to reproduce the books artwork and the action scenes, while rather gory, are well done and express the pint they are trying to make.
Enough of that.

Pranks for remodelers.


A list of Star Wars quotes made better by replacing a word with 'pants'

Aww... White mice playing little tiny instruments. Or are they giant mice playing regular sized... Oh dear god!

Can't get the old boyfriend off of the couch away from the Play Station? Here is your cure for that stinking lazy bastard.

That Guy ruining (or perfecting?) good memories.
Here is one of me. Being That Guy.



Bow down to you masterful overlord!

If you live in the Louisville area and have a particular need, this guy will perform the services that you require. For free! NSFW- but tastefully funny. No pun intended.

Stick-on tattoos gone wrong.

"I put 2222 toothpicks in my beard!"


A brilliant representation of people organized by stereotype. Spending the time to look at them all is well worth it.

A story written by a former San Francisco school teacher that was dosed with LSD during field trip. I feel it necessary to repeat that he was dosed without his knowledge.

What does the 3 year old art critic have to say?

She's looking for a husband and has a few requirements.

He has a cat on his head- and it likes to be there.


Flat bottomed tacos. I like my tacos to have a bit of a rounded bottom if I do say so...

No comments: