Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jesus and Obama Want You Back In Class


I can not explain how it was that I stumbled upon the page that I viewed that allowed me to grab this screen shot from the Finlandia University athletic section. What is that girl doing with a syringe that has anything to do with athletics? Misplaced from one of the academic pages, or do the Finlandia jocks like to experiment with the juice while playing their co-ed sporting events?

I ran into these motivating ads on facebook. I'm torn whether this mug shot man wants to teach moms new tricks, or if this is the type of man that the targeted ladies can look forward to meeting their first semester back. On the other hand, refinancing your home can be a frightening and complicated experience, so why not let this guy in aforementioned mug shot do the same job that the suits couldn't do without destroying the economy?

No comments: