Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Tried To Eat A Blackberry, But The Circuit Boards Cut My Gums

A while back, while contemplating the appropriateness of adding patches to double kneed pants, I thought about work shorts with doubled up knees. Just think about how many days of hard work you could put those bad boys through!

I was listening to the TV the other day while painting some of the Iroquois housing and heard a few slips of the tongue that made me smile. After reporting a story about Iran testing ground to ground missiles that were capable of reaching Israel, the anchor moved on to another story and accidentally swapped the correct word of January with the very poorly timed and incorrect 'jews'. Later I heard her say, 'Our next story is about a man who was given up for abortion- er adoption.' In the defense of the anchor, I will admit that it was Monday morning.

I would like to share with you this real interweb gem. Best thing I have seen all week.


The other day I read about a man who was suing Classmates.com for false advertising. He received an e-mail stating that classmates were looking for him. He subscribed to the service to find that, in fact, no-one was looking for him at all. A dip shit with a good point. I'll be damned. Next up- the guy who is suing for being a douche bag

I hope both of these guys are using this lawyer.

I understand that all of us are cooler than the others, but here is photographic proof that hind sight is lovely. These are senior pictures with explanations for the rather odd selection of props and interesting choices in poses. My favorite is half-nude-teen pregnancy-couple shot!

Great website ideas!

My thanks to Neatorama and Look At This.

No comments: