Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Want To Shoot Lasers From My Eyes Like A Peruvian


The first posting of "What Mr. Calvin Had For Dinner" on Make and Break!
Duck was served for Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I made a ginger-orange marinade and sauce. It turned out pretty nice. I rendered the carcass and got about a cup and a half of duck fat for use later and am now boiling that dude down for some duck reduction. Nice. I served the duck with cornbread stuffing and sauted asparagus. The old man seemed to enjoy it. No- he wasn't having THAT much fun. We followed dinner with The Onion Movie and Pepsi as a wonderful digestif. The plates in this house and that brown table really make all of my meals look the same in photos. Maybe I will spray paint my plates use an old shower curtain for a table cloth. Maybe that will keep all of my meats and starches from looking like brown blobs.














Here is a nice arm sling for those in need that will answer all of the questions by the the curious. From Digg

Watch out for penis shaped squid like creatures while you swim wearing your snow Hostess Sno Ball bikini. From Flikr. Don't worry SFW.

No comments: