Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chicken Soup For The Soul? Pfft... Brown Stew For The Belly!

While recovering nicely from my most recent of badger attacks, I notice clumps of my hair- still nicely fastened to my head. Man oh man! RonCo Tress Truss is a great way to refresh your balding head with the looks of your youth just by recycling bath tub hair pies. Nice product. Even works on my cat. I have also used it with great results on my chest to give that handsome Mediterranean look.

For amusement try Flip A Text.

Interesting melty ice men.

Area man jailed for having sex with area horse. Twice. The best part of the whole thing? They anonymized the horse photo! That's right! Keep the innocence of that horsey trollop!

Fun times Safety Sign Generator.

How to talk to women- written by a nine year old.

GUTEN TAAAAAAHG! Raisin Brahms!


Sell your used MP3s here. This leaves me with a lot of questions.

A great break up letter. Narrated.

My thanks to the posters on the b3ta links page, Dark Roasted Blend, Look At This, and Neatorama.

No comments: