Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Will My Wii Wreck My Wordly Woes?

I was traveling through lower Michigan and to my gleeful surprise I saw bridge graffiti that almost keeps up with the legacy of the works of art seen on various overpasses in north east Ohio. I grew up around great pieces such as 'kid needs ya big time bad dude', 'wushu Vickie', 'I love u der dragon', 'Jesus saves- if you recycle', 'mom 47'. All of these examples were changed over the years to the state that they were in before removal via repainting or rebuilding. These amalgamations created truly wonder land marks. What I saw just south of Flint was an example of modified bridge art. It must have started with "I 'heart' my girlfriend". By the time I saw the bridge the heart was blacked out and the I was modified to a K. P-O-R was then added which resulted in the masterpiece 'PORK my girlfriend'. Brilliant!

The guy who tried to pay a bank deficit with a drawing of a seven legged spider is at it again. This time he has a new neighbor that has not invited him to a house warming party.

Famous people and their cats.

The insane poodle dog from a few weeks ago has been fixed with the help of Steve Carrel.

Buy this book and learn to play the piano with Beethoven. Watch out! He looks grabby.

Make fun shapes with your poo! Hands free! Gives a whole new meaning to 'look what I made!'

This is horrible. Patrick Sinclair's needs one!

Fun lightsabre knitting project. Or dildo cozy.

Pot Shot of the Day. Neat!

Gary Larson's Far Side recreated in real life.

Insane dog grooming. Odd. Simply odd.

Don't touch my microwave. via Passive Aggressive Notes.

My new favorite band!

Thanks to New Sheldon Wet and Dry, and Look at This.

No comments: