Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging With Gestures Is Ineffective

Mackinac Island has been rather cold lately, while it is not alone with chilly temperatures, it may be alone in the 'view at work' category. The boss and I caught these sun dogs a few mornings ago and hoped that the phone would suffice for sun dog archiving. It seemed to do the job alright. It sunk in a few days later that this was the first time that I has observed this phenomenon. Pretty cool.
While the sun was making dogs it was also making ice. The cold days and nights has produced some nice ice between St. Ignace and Mackinac Island. It may be 8 inches thick already. Quite a few people are making trips over to the Driftwood for a change in bar scenery.

I bought a can of Campbell's Hearty Chili the other day from Doud's. I chose 'Roadhouse' flavor and was rather disappointed that Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliot did not punch me in the face when I opened the can. Screw the can of peanuts snake, can of Roadhouse fists would kick your ass! POW!

No comments: