Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Anti-Freeze Flavored Chocolate Is Not Good For Dogs.

This morning, it was not as cold as I had expected it would be. It was about 10f at 8 o'clock and slowly worked its way down to 5f. The shoreline had quite a few visitors as well. I counted 20 swans, six otters, and a golden eagle. All at once. Later in the afternoon, the boss was surprised by the little guy on the left. He wandered around looking and sniffing. None of this is normal. Six swans? OK. Two or three otters? OK. A golden eagle? Nope. Make it a bald eagle and it would be normal. A fox downtown? No way!
Oh yeah- I took a ride around to British Landing to check out the wind damage to the ice and an owl flew over my head. Damned strange for one day.

I learned how ducks can swim around in cold water today. I'll be damned. I think I will have surgeons rearrange my veins and arteries in a way similar to a duck's.

Thanks to superdonal from b3ta for this commercial for people. Used people for furniture that want to redecorate.


This guy isn't racist or anything, but...

Fun inventions from the post WWII golden age of having to much time on one's hand since the wife was busy in the kitchen raising the kids, cooking, and being attractive.

Fun rug designs.

MONKEYS ON BICYCLES!!!!! FOR THE WIN!!!!


Dare devils wearing contraptions called wing suits. This is what I would be inclined to call base jumping gone insane. The coolest part shows a guy flying next to a cliff side road. The worst part is the littering. Can you spot the littering litter bugs boys and girls?

Icky clouds.

Did you know that there was an activity called 'barrel parking'? Did you know that you could have Koreans battling Japanese for barrel parking supremacy?

No comments: