Sunday, February 15, 2009

Camels With Filters Make The Desert Air Cleaner

I drove to Petoskey with a friend this past Saturday and drove around with the mission of accumulating more food stuffs and to have lunch someplace other than in my own house. While I was at the meat market, I saw this lovely cut of meat- or at least a few similar to this, as I stole this image from some other blog. I haven't given Valentine's day much thought lately, but this certainly made all of the horrors come rushing back.
"Here you go sweetie! I made you something nice for Valentine's Day. Now eat this and show me how much you love me!"
Rib eye? I'll give you MY rib eye. Nice butterflying though.

After eating the above rib eye, you can beat you loved one savagely for not preparing said cut of meat properly with the furniture you just sat on while eating it. I'm referring to foam furniture of course, since if you like eating heat shaped cuts of meat you are probably inclined to have some strange kinks elsewhere as well.

Some more post Valentine's kink. No- not really. A man was shot in the face and spit out the bullet. For real.

Fun advertising for the Sci-Fi Channel. "Humans Are Among Us!"

Just in case you need to teach yourself how to perform a pelvic exam.

Google Earth car hit deer! Caught on tape! Err... On flash drives. Doesn't have the same ring does it?

Mother would be proud.

Ghost truck revealed!

Every bit of foul language from The Sopranos. It's as long as you'd expect it to be.

Screw a '79 Chevy van with a star shaped window, wet bar, wizard mural, and water fountain- the Chinese have invented the Execution Van! "If this van's injectin' don't come inspectin'!

This guy wants to meet someone new.

No comments: