Monday, February 2, 2009

High Fructose Corn Syrup Is Fine In Moderation

I've been pricing out new web cams and can't seem to find one that comes with the girl, or even the girl being offered as an accessory for my old cam. I keep seeing these ads for cam girls all over the internet and want to buy one damn it!
I just want to be frugal about it.

I don't know what is going on here. Retouched Polaroids. NSFW.

LOLZ! Abraham Lincoln speech transcribed with emoticons in 1862!

The number two reason to avoid raccoon rape.

Cool transforming camper made from a delivery truck by a few recent graduates. With video!

Apparently, you only get sent to jail for 16 years if you shock collar your kids.

Corn starch+subwoofer+bass= awesomeness!

Child chokes on used condom in hotel room. WTF!?!? I think that this article having an illustration no matter how benign is ridiculous.

A Flikr set that is best described in short format as a 50 year old compendium of people of color with strange hobbies. Really quite interesting. Read the authors description for more.

The Sartorialist. What looks good. For now.

David Bowie. Hangin' out.

Enough of the artsy shit.

A monkey on a goat on a cup on a rope! FTW!


I won't bother posting the video of the monkey peeing in his own mouth. Ha! Boys.

French magazine covers from the '60s and '70s. I think they are like National Lampoon. But sick. Great stuff.

Gross hospital food. Let me rephrase that. Gross looking hospital food. I have to be fair.

Beautiful video. Beautiful song.

The four chords that rule the music world. This is a great piece of work.

Sweet sweet tractor music.


A funny complaint letter to Richard Branson.

Jewelery that grows with you.

Need to buy a used locomotive?

Statistics related to injuries derived from vegetables.

Goat thieves? NO! GOAT thieves!

Thanks to-
b3ta
Dark Roasted Blend
Look at This
Neatorama
New Shelton Wet and Dry
PCL Link Dump

No comments: